« PreviousContinue »
2. Brass of John Wybarne, A.D. 1490, lately discovered in Ticehurst Church.
4. Dureford Abbey, its Fortunes and Misfortunes, with some particulars of
5. The Families of Braose of Chesworth, and Hoo. By W. DURRANT
6. Extracts from the Steyning Church-Book. By the Rev. T. MEDLAND
8. Buncton. The Grant of part of a Wood in Cealtborgsteal by Ealdwulf,
Heretoga of the South Saxons, dated from the Hill of Biohchandoune,
9. On the Saxon College of Bosham. By the Rev. EDWARD TURNER
10. Notices of Winchelsea in and after the Fifteenth Century. By WILLIAM
11. On the Church at Worth. By WESTON STYLEMAN WALFORD, Esq., F.S.A.
12. Extracts from the "Iter Sussexiense" of Dr. John Burton. Translated by