Get this book in print
About this book
Books on Google Play
GENERAL INFORMATION APPLICABLE TO ALL THE COL-
Constitution of the Colleges,
Local Financial Boards
Students and the Curriculum,
1. What is required from Students before entering
Subjects of Examination,
Certificates and Enrolment,.
2. Bursaries, Scholarships, and Fellowships,
3. Period of Attendance at the Hall,
4. Close of Theological Curriculum,
5. Foreign Universities,
6. Preparation for License, .
7. Application to the Provincial Synod,
8. Trials by the Presbytery,
SPECIAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE DIFFERENT
I. EDINBURGH COLLEGE.
1. Foundation, .
2. Professors and other Officers,
3. Arrangement of Classes and Studies,
Matriculation and Enrolment,
I. EDINBURGH College-Continued.
Delivery of the Two Popular Discourses,
Outline of Class-Work,
7. Attendance from 1861,
8. Bursaries, Scholarships, &c.,
The Ordinary Scholarships,
The Hamilton Scholarships,
The Miller Scholarships,
Bursaries for Gaelic-speaking Undergraduates,
Fulton Elocution Prizes, .
The Webster Bursaries,
The Duncan Bursaries,
9. Honours, Session 1881-82, .
10. Societies, &c.,
Scholarships, Prizes, &c., in connection with the
Tennent Trust, .
III. ABERDEEN COLLEGE.
I. Foundation, .
6. Bursaries or Scholarships,
7. Attendance from 1846,
8. Students' Association,
9. Societies, &c.,
Free Church Divinity Students' Home and
Foreign Missionary Association,
No. I. University information important to Divinity
Students and others preparing for the Ministry
in the Free Church.
1. Rules for Graduation in Arts,
2. Rules for Graduation in Divinity,
No. II. Acts of the General Assembly.
1. Act anent the Trial of Students,
2. Act anent the Employment of Students in Home
No. III. Papers set at the Entrance and Exit Board Examinations, 1880-81,
No. IV. Subjects of Examination for Theological Students.
1. Prescribed by the Free Presbytery of Edinburgh,
2. Prescribed by the Free Presbytery of Glasgow,
3. Prescribed by the Free Presbytery of Aberdeen, .