Spend less, see more. This is the philosophy behind Pauline Frommer’s guides. Written by travel expert Pauline Frommer (who is also the daughter of Arthur Frommer), and her team of hand-picked writers, these guides show how to truly experience a culture, meet locals, and save money along the way.
With Pauline Frommer's Ireland you'll:
- Tap into a wealth of affordable accommodations, from coastal cottages with breathtakng sea views, to central city apartments close to all the action in Dublin.
- Make Ireland's stunning scenery your backdrop for inexpensive golf, horseback riding, sailing, fishing, cycling, and hiking.
- Learn the art of comic improvisation in Cork City, or the volcanic, organic detailing of raku ceramics in West Cork
- Discover Belfast and Northern Ireland, where former prisoners are now tour guides and troubled spots are must-see neighborhoods.
- Get inside the "other" Ireland and meet locals at art classes, attend backroom folk music jams at the neighborhood pub, visit local markets, and more.