Better Homes and Gardens New Junior CookBook
, Oct 18, 2004
- 128 pages
- More than 65 all-new recipes are age-appropriate, kid-tested and kid-tasted.
- Every recipe has a full-color fun illustration and recipe photo.
- Recipes use short ingredient lists and easy step-by-step instructions.
- Written and designed to appeal to 8- to 12-year-old children who are just beginning to cook on their own, as well as those who have some cooking experience.
- Cooking Basics chapter covers all the things kids need to know, such as kitchen safety, menu-planning, basic nutrition information, and how to read food labels.
- New illustrations and new features make this a must-have reference cookbook for kids and their parents to use together.
- Simply delicious recipes that kids will have fun preparing and the whole family will enjoy eating.
- Yummy recipes include: Farmhouse Breakfast Pizza, Sun-Up Sandwiches, Fast Fixin’ Fajitas, Mighty Melts, Ooey Gooey Fudge Sauce, Raining Berries Turnovers.
- Includes recipes for special celebrations and diabetic exchanges.